Adirondack Park Agency

Hunting and Fishing Cabin

Use this application form with the General Information Request form for construction of a new hunting and fishing cabin or private club structure greater than 500 square feet in size in a Resource Management land Use area or in a "critical environmental area" or "river area" so as to require an Agency permit.

Download Form

Supplemental Information Request Application Form for a Hunting and Fishing Cabin

Additional Form

Major Project General Information Request Application Form

Help Information

Application Instructions for Major Project Permits



You can contact the APA at 518-891-4050 for assistance in determining what form you may need to fill out.