Adirondack Park Agency

Single Family Dwelling, Mobile Home or Two-Lot Subdivision

Use this form to apply for a permit for development of a single family dwelling, mobile home or two-lot subdivision. See Also Wetland flyer and Shoreline Restriction flyer for regulations that may apply to your project.

Download Form

Minor Project Application

Help Information

Minor project permit applicants hand book



You can contact the APA at 518-891-4050 for assistance in determining what form you may need to fill out.